* WHAT…Southwest winds 20 to 30 mph with gusts up to 45 mph.
* WHERE…Portions of east central, northeast and southeast Iowa
and north central and northwest Illinois.
* WHEN…From noon today to 7 PM CDT this evening.
* IMPACTS…Gusty winds could blow around unsecured objects.
Tree limbs could be blown down and a few power outages may
* ADDITIONAL DETAILS…Along with strong winds, low relative
humidities will lead to a localized elevated fire danger.
Boaters should also be prepared for strong winds while out on
profile vehicle. Secure outdoor objects.