A Look Back So Far and A little bit ahead too…
1. Whose house do you go to for Thanksgiving?
Mom`s Place :) Can`t wait….
2. What are you thankful for?
Life,Friends,Music and Fun
3. Do you love stuffing?
Yes, I am a fan…
1. Do you celebrate Christmas?
Normally Yes, This year I will in Basic Training For the Air Force- Send me Christmas Cards and write to me people!!
2. Have you ever been kissed under the mistletoe?
I am not sure actually, I`ll say no since I can`t remember. ;)
3. Get anything special last year?
Everything I get is special, Last year I got a digital voice memo recorder that I carry with me everywhere….I can`t live without it now.
4. What do you want this year?
I am not able to get anything while I am at Basic, So I want alot of Christmas cards,letters,money and stamps.
5. Do you like cold weather?
Love seasons, Yeah winter is cool when there is snow….
1. Who kissed you on new years?
A random girl came out of no where….- Not impressed sorry lady lol
2. Did you have a new year’s resolution this year?
I had 3 and I Accomplished one and the others didnt last long LOL ( Stats say the average resolution lasts 22 days)
3. Does it snow where you live?
It`s Chicago people….What do you think?
4. Do you like hot chocolate?
Yes with marshmallows….
1. Who was your Valentine?
Did`nt have one….I think it`s over-rated (not cause I didnt have one either) If you have a special girl in your life treat her right and everyday will be like valentines day.
2. When you were little did you buy Valentine’s for the whole class?
Only my friends….and girls I did know…I brought some blank ones to class….ahahahaha
3. Do you care if the groundhog sees its shadow or not?
No, I love the movie thought…..
1. Are you Irish?
My Name is Julio Medina LOL!
2. Do you like corned beef and cabbage?
Not at all….I think it smells like wet dog food.
3. What did you do for St. Patty’s Day in 2007?
I can`t remember…Probably pretended I was Irish somewhere. hahaha
4. Are you happy when winter is pretty much over?
Yes usually by the time winter is over, I am ready to get spring underway….(Like i have a choice)
1. Do you like the rain?
Warm summer rain is nice…
2. Did you play an April fool’s joke on anyone this year?
Probably something really dumb lol.
3. Do you get tons of candy on Easter?
No, I do like Easter candy though….
4. Do you celebrate 4/20?
Say no to drugs kids….
5. Do you love the month of April?
1. What is your favorite flower?
A girl gave me a rose once….Roses? lol
2. Finish the phrase “April showers….”
Bring May Flowers
4. Is May anything special to you?
Not that I can think of…Should it be?
1. Did you do anything fun during this month?
Every Weekend in June I went Downtown. YEAH!!!
3. Have a favorite baseball team?
1. What did you do on the 4th of July?
White Sox Game with Kevin and Roger…
2. Is this your favorite month?
It`s a fun summer month,No not fav. though.
3. Do you blast the A/C all day?
I love to be cold at night. Yes.
1. Did you do anything special for the end of the summer?
2. What was your favorite summer memory of ’07?
All My Summer Nights and Weekends. I have memories out of almost all of them and pictures lol.
3. Did you have a sunburn?
I am Spanish and European – I have a Natural Tan…But Yes My shoulder and back have been burned before….Oooooouuuuuccccchhh! Never in August though….This belongs in July lol.
4. Did you go to the pool a lot?
Not once! No time…
1. Are you attending college/school?
Been There. No not currently.
2. Do you like fall better than summer?
My favorite time of year. Summer is a time to stay busy and have as much fun as possible, The fall is a good time to reflect on all of that :) I.M.H.O
1. What was your last Halloween costume?
I ended up doing nothing for a costume…I know, I know…Boring. So what!?! I still had a blast.
2. What is your favorite candy?
Swedish Fish or Jelly Belly Beans
3. What is your favorite thing about this month?
Warm enough for shorts,Cold enough for a Hoodie :)